- You keep hitting the snooze button because don’t want to get out of bed in the morning.
- You wonder if why you didn’t join the Peace Corps when you had the chance.
- You wish you were someone else.
- You have bad dreams about work.
- You over-eat, over-drink, over-exercise, or over-analyze to escape.
- You have frequent headaches or stomachaches when you think about work.
- You try to block out all thoughts of tomorrow, because tomorrow means another day at work.
- You find yourself humming the tune to “Take this job and shove it”
- You feel bored or restless at work most of the time.
- You fantasize about your boss falling into a sinkhole on the way to work.
Top Ten Signs that Your Career is On Track
- You feel energized, vibrant, and alive.
- You feel in control of your fate.
- You feel like you are accomplishing something.
- You wonder why things seemed so difficult before.
- You discover things you didn’t know you could do.
- Your body feels at peace and in harmony most of the time.
- You think about work in your “off-hours”, simply because it’s interesting.
- You lose track of time when you are working.
- You feel generous and loving toward others in your work environment.
- You can’t wait to get back to work!
1 thought on “Top Ten Signs that it’s Time for a Career Change”
Pingback: The People Place | Employment Services | 5 Signs It's Time To Change Careers - The People Place | Employment Services