4 responses

  1. Lindsay Weller
    October 24, 2014

    My wife and I are divorcing. We are 50/50 partners in an S corporation for a grocery store. I am sixty four and retired due to arthritis in my knees so my wife is running the store. She won’t give me any money from it until the papers are signed and her lawyer won’t return my lawyers phone calls. I can’t survive on the SS I am getting. What should I do? Also her Father is on her American Express account so I think he takes cash withdrawals and she puts the money back for him. Her Father is rich, why would he need to be on her account?


    • Ginita Wall, CPA, CFP®
      October 29, 2014

      Talk to your attorney right away about your next steps. You may need to file a request for support with the court.


Leave a Reply




Back to top
mobile desktop