2 responses

  1. michaelsparks
    October 6, 2017

    what if i am poor


  2. Nikki Johnson
    October 10, 2017

    How about deadbeats pay child support? I will depend on that money the same way my egg depended on that sperm. Unbelievable!


Leave a Reply




Back to top
mobile desktop