You can help support WIFE.org and the Money Club
At WIFE.org, our mission is to provide financial education to women in their quest for financial independence, through our website and innovative programs such as The Money Club.
We are a charitable organization under Internal Revenue Code Sec. 501(c)(3). All donations to WIFE.org are tax-deductible.
To become a member of the Women’s Institute for Financial Education, donate now using our secure online form below or send your tax-deductible contribution to WIFE.org, Box 910014, San Diego, CA 92191.
A basic membership of $25 or more entitles you to:
- Newsletter packed with practical no-nonsense information on money management, career and taxes.
- Booklet: “Love and Money: 150 Financial Tips for Couples“
- “A Man Is Not a Financial Plan™“ bumper sticker
- FEELING GREAT about helping to support WIFE, Women’s Trusted Financial Source Since 1988.
- Helping to expand the Money Club community, supporting women in their financial journey.
With any membership donation of $100 or more
- Membership: Premium Level 1
You’ll also receive our exclusive Small Step Sandal pendant necklace
If your membership donation is $250 or more
Membership: Premium Level 2
You’ll also receive an autographed copy of Candace and Ginita’s book It’s More Than Money — It’s Your Life: The New Money Club for Women.
Donations: select Donate level below
I would like all of my donation to support WIFE.org and the Money Club. Please do not send the membership premium items.
|$100||Join premium level 1||Donate|
|$250||Join premium level 2||Donate|
In addition to individual membership donations, WIFE.org and the Money Clubs are supported by major corporations and organizations which are committed to helping women take control of their financial lives.
By becoming part of the foundation of WIFE.org and the Money Clubs, those corporations and organizations have the opportunity to do well by doing good. For information about how your corporation or organization can support WIFE.org and the Money Clubs, click here.