|WIFE.org and the Money Clubs have been featured in numerous magazines, newspapers, journals and websites. WIFE founders Candace Bahr and Ginita Wall have frequently appeared on radio and television broadcasts, including NBC Nightly News, MSNBC, CBS This Morning, CNNfn, PBS and National Public Radio.|
|A WIFE for Women
San Diego Magazine
A local nonprofit aims to teach females how to take financial control of their lives after major life transitions — like divorce continue
|Divorce Survival Guide
San Diego Union Tribune
Expert on a mission to help women handle money
- Money Clubs can teach women to teach selves
- San Diego Magazine
A WIFE for Women: A local nonprofit aims to teach females how to take financial control of their lives after major life transitions — like divorce continue
- New York Times reviews WIFE.org.
Says “women will find the site to be a great resource, particularly if they are running a household single-handedly or in the midst of a divorce. ” see full article (you must be registered with the New York Times to view this article. Registration is free).
- WIFE.org “Good For The Finances” according to The San Diego Daily Transcript.
Caught in the Web columnist Heather Madigan says that WIFE.org “encourages women to take an active part in the financial aspects of their lives. The site is informative and can be a valuable tool in becoming financially independent and successful.”
- WIFE.org selected by ComputerLink readers as one of San Diego’s best web sites
The honor was bestowed upon WIFE.org in Computerlink, the weekly computer supplement to the UnionTribune.
- Individual Investor Magazine says:
“in a sea of gender-neutral financial sites, WIFE.org offers a refreshing change for women investors.”
- WORTH Magazine picked Ginita Wall as one of the top financial planners in the country several years in a row.